Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas morning at Red Bell Farm....clear, cold, and white. Last Saturday's snow covers everything and hides the brown, frozen ground as well as all the many branches and twigs that still litter the yard from the giant ice storm two weeks ago. I'll have my work cut out for me next spring when I have to rake them all up to mow!



What's this blog all about? It's about me and my thoughts...things I want to be able to share with family and friends. All those people that I love and care about who live far from me...or do I live far from them? Like Dean, the postmaster, says every time I mail a package..."Evelyn, don't you know anyone who lives close? You mail things all over the country!" I think I make his day a bit more interesting, tho. He's always puzzled by Zimbabwe..has to look it up each time.



I'm inspired to do this by my creative friend, Randi. For a treat, check out her blog...www.6dukes.blogspot.com. It's amazing! How a stay-at-home mom with 4 kids (including a set of 21-month old twins), who home schools, does crafts, is active in her church and with her friends finds time to blog every day is beyond me! But I decided if she can do it, so can I. Maybe not every day. Check back often. tho!

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin